Friday, August 27, 2010

My Profile

Ashley Nicole Morris I’m 18, I’m short, chunky, quiet around people I don’t know, friend and I can be mean if you make me mad. I like to swim, I like to ride my bike, I like to listen to music prefer rock and roll and I like to read fiction books not romantic book. I dislike school sometimes like math I dislike crowed places. The strengths I have are love and it is also a weakness another of my weaknesses is my fear of spider. I go to school at Batesville high school. I have been going to at Batesville since seventh grade.
My family and friends is the people that I love most. My family Phillip Morris is my grandpa. Phillip Morris is my uncle. Deborah Morris is my grandma. Deborah hill is my mom. We all live in sulphur Rock on heather lane. My friends angel is in 10th grade lives in sulphur rock, Adriana is in 12th grade she lines in Batesville shiann is in 11th grade Chrystal is in 10th grade she’s 16, Michael is in 12th grade at the moment I think he might be dropping out anytime soon and last be not least Shelby who’s in the 10th grade. El is in 12th grade. Either way my family and friends who could be mean but either way I love them all.

My goal is to a veteran assiant I’m not having too much luck with that so I will stick to being a nurse. My goal for school is to get a job at Batesville high school or sulphur rock school. Also my goal for this year of school is to get on the bus on time and to graduate.

No comments:

Post a Comment